Dial In to Change Your Greeting
With so much going on this time of year, it can be easy to forget the little things, like setting your out of office greeting before you head home for the holidays. Never fear! ShoreTel allows you to call in from wherever you may be and switch on an alternate greeting in just a few simple steps.
To Change Your Greeting From Outside the Office:
Note: Admins can follow the same steps to change the main company greeting.
1. Call your office's main number
2. When you hear the greeting, press # + Your Extension
3. Enter your Password followed by #
4. Once in your voice mail, press 7 for Mailbox Options
5. Press 2 to set the Call Handling Mode (Standard, In a Meeting, Out of Office, Extended Absence, Custom)
Having trouble? Don't hesitate to contact us! (914) 761-1313 or email@example.com.